Thursday, February 10, 2011

CVS Clearance Haul Part II

Hello =) I read somewhere that Orly nail polish is on clearance at CVS so I went to check it out for myself. Unfortunately, I couldn't find any Orly on sale but I did pick up some more goodies on clearance.



Today's damage: $4.44 for 6 items!
How did I do that?:
-Scanned my CVS card and got a coupon for $3 off a $10 Beauty purchase (this week only)
-Joined the beauty club and got 10% off
-$1 off Rimmel London product coupon from Redplum.com
-$2 off L'oreal eye product coupon from L'oreal Paris in the "Special Offers & Savings" section

I was not prepared nor was I intending to buy any makeup today.  I could've paid absolutely nothing for my purchases by using the $1 off coupon for each of the Rimmel London lippies I got, but I only had one coupon with me. I didn't expect there to be so many 75% off lippies left at my local CVS. I think I still did pretty good though. =)

Swatches of the Rimmel London lipsticks:
L-R: Moisture Renew in "Spotlight Beige", Lasting Finish in "Airy Fairy" & "Pink Blush"

The CVS clearance craze seems to have died down. I wonder when Target will start having their beauty clearance thing. Hmmm... I can't wait! =D Have a great day! 

3 comments:

Mara said...

I really want the airy fairy, and spotlight beige. I wish I lived near a CVS. :(

Cher said...

So lucky to take advantage of CVS sale, no CVS on this little island :/

cryskay said...

OMG i'm so jealous! there are never any sales at the cvs i go to. xo

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting