Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nail Polish Haul

Sorry about my lack of posts. I'm not gonna lie...I've been lazy lol.
Is it bad that there's no nail polish I'm dying to have anymore? I'm so over the Katy Perry OPI collection...I feel like I've been waiting for ages! The shipment date keeps getting pushed back at the stores I go to. Poop.
Anyway, here's my recent loot =)

L-R: Just a Little Rosti at This, Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow, Got a Date To-Knight, You Don't Know Jacques, Lucerne-tainly Look Marvelous

L-R: Seaspray, First Mate, For Audrey, Re-Fresh Mint

My free Zoyas! Kelly is backordered...poop
L-R: Shawn, Miley

I found some Ancienttttt Covergirl nail polishes @ Dollar Tree. I swear these came out when I was in elementary school...Or was it middle school? Still old! lol 
L-R: Ghost, Bronze, Boo!, Sheer Orchid

Swatches to come =) Stay tuned! 
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Cher said...

I like all the shades of blues you got from China Glaze!

I hope you get your hands on the Katy Perry O.P.I collection, it really is quite lovely!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting