Saturday, January 8, 2011

$0.49 Deborah Lippman "Bad Romance Dupe"? Possibly...


Hot Topic no name nail polish that came in a set for $0.98, making this polish $0.49.

3 Coats + 1 Coat NailTek Top Coat. Day 3 of mani.
I think the top coat I used made this polish less pretty. It was quite shiny on its own. 
IRL this polish is absolutely gorgeous. I couldn't seem to capture its beauty. Probably cause I waited until the 3rd day to snap pics.  I don't actually own Bad Romance so I can't say for sure, but judging from others' swatch pics, I'd say this nail polish is a pretty good dupe. Try it for yourself if you can still find this set at Hot Topic! It might be even cheaper now. 

What do you guys think?

3 comments:

Cindy Yang Lee said...

Hey Fluffy! You're one of my new favorite bloggers so I award you the "Stylish Bloggar Award!"

♛ Amela Sandra ♛ said...

I def love the sparkley purple <3
I love glittery & sparkley things!

xox
Amela
from
http://goldstarspeachsky.blogspot.com/

hevn said...

OOOOOOOOOoooooooo that looks so pretty!!! Wish we could get that here..

/drools

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting