Happy Thanksgiving! Yes, I'm alive =)
I just wanted to drop in today and let you guys know about awesome black friday sales/deals/codes worth mentioning.
In stores:H&M: $5 specials. First 100 customers get scratch-offs (valued up to $300)
Hollister: 50% off entire store from 12AM-9AM. 40% off entire store from 9AM on
Abercrombie: 50% off entire store from 12AM-9AM. 40% off entire store from 9AM on
American Eagle: 40% off entire purchase
Aeropostale: 50% off entire store
Express: 40% off entire store until 12PM
Urban Outfitters: Additional 50% off sale items until 10AM
Charlotte Russe: 30% off entire store. Scratch-cards.
Old Navy: Spend $40 and get a free Kodak Easyshare sport waterproff digital camera bundle (worth $100). Limited. Must be first few customers.
New York & Company: 50% off entire purchase plus take extra 10% off with coupon (click here)
Macys: Print a $10 off $25 purchases coupon (click here)
Bed Bath and Beyond: get a 20% off coupon in stores before 10AM
Ulta: tons of specials- check their ad here. Print a $3.50 off $10 coupon here
Sephora: $10 specials
The Body Shop: 3 items for $30 on all products
Nordstrom Rack: 25% off a single item coupon. Must print
Online Only:Steve Madden: 30% off entire purchase. Free shipping CODE:STUFFING *ends 11/28
Cherry Culture: 20% off everything CODE:TGS20 *ends 11-27
Urban Decay: $20 off Book of Shadows IV for first 1000 customers. CODE:BLACKFRIDAY11 *today only. Might be over (SORRY!)
Butter London: F&F 30% off all orders. CODE: CELEBRATE11 *on Monday 11-28 only
Urban Outfitters: Free shipping. No code needed. 10% off purchase with CODE:toparty *not sure when the 10% is over. Free shipping ends on 11/29
Milani: 50% off entire purchase with free shipping. CODE:CYBER *8AM PST 11/28- 8AM11/29
Black Friday Shopping Tips/Suggestions
*These tips are based on my experiences.
- Bring a small purse that is snug on your body. You're probably going to be buying tons of stuff and you want free hands to browse and hold bags with.
- If you're going with others, make sure you guys are on the same page. If you're going somewhere with a long line (*cough* Express *cough*), one person can shop while the other stands in line and then switch off. If you separate, make sure you have a meet up place at a certain time in case you can't reach each other via phone. When it's wild and hectic the last thing I pay attention to is my phone.
- Print all your coupons ahead of time. Don't struggle with your smart phones to pull up coupons when you're paying. The lines will be long enough and you don't want people giving you the dirty look for holding up the line. Reception might be crap if too many people around you are on the same network.
- Know what you want before you go. If it's a particular store, check their website, find what you want, write it down and when you get to the store go straight to it. Black friday is not a day to browse racks casually. KNOW WHAT YOU WANT.
- DO NOT bring children. In fact, don't bring boyfriends/husbands/people that don't like to shop.
- Don't wear too much clothes. Leave that big puffy jacket in the car cause the mall will be hot as hell, especially when you're racing against time for awesome deals.
-DO NOT TRY ON CLOTHES. (unless it's a jacket and you can just slip it on without the fitting room) Total waste of time. Just buy what you think fits. Try it on at home and if it doesn't fit, exchange it another day.
- Bring snacks.
- Don't waste too much time at one store.
I think I just made myself sound like a total psycho black Friday shopper. haha I promise I'm not. =)
Hope this post is useful. Happy shopping !!!!