Sunday, December 5, 2010

Nail Polish Haul From Ross!

I totally scored big today =D I went to Ross to kill time before dinner and something glittery was calling my name from afar! Behold the Color Club Glitter Vixen set for $7.99! It was the last one too!
L-R: Sex Symbol, Magic Attraction, Sultry Diva, Art of Seduction, Sexy Siren, Object of Envy, Tru Passion
These are some hot glitter polishes!
[Edit]: Swatches!!!!!



I also picked up a Maybelline Express Finish set. I have a feeling Ross packaged the polishes together and made this set . There's no labeling on the box that says Maybelline or anything. This was $4.99, less than a buck for each polish! =D I love pastels and cream finishes! 
L-R: Sweetie Pie, Caliente Coral, Goody Plum Drop, Pink Sophistication, Minty

Can't wait to try these out since they're my first Color Club and Maybelline polishes! 
I also spotted some Nailtek stuff, Borghese polishes, and other Color Club sets. Remember to check out the beauty & accessory section at your Ross next time! =)

Back to studying =/ Finals are coming up! Eeekkkkk.

P.S: Thanks for following! I really appreciate it <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting