Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pixi Neutral Eye Palette Review and Swatch


Pro:
-The eye shadows in this palette have various finishes including matte, frost, and shimmer.
-I like that I can use this to fill in my eyebrows, line my eyes, and as eyeshadow of course.
-Nicely pigmented
-Super travel friendly
-Great stocking stuffer

Con:
-I'm not digging the packaging. The light green will definitely get dirty in my makeup bag. The logo on the mirror annoys me cause I can't see what I'm trying to look at.
-The matte colors tend to get all over the place when I use a brush to pick it up. I've switched to just using my fingers.

Price:
$9.99 @ Target

On to the swatches:


Overall: I like it, but I don't love it. It's just not a must-have item in my book. I regret not saving that 10 bucks to go toward Urban Decay's naked palette. =[

2 comments:

Tessa said...

Hi, Wow what a nice blog you got there :)
I'm a new follower!

Maybe you can check out mine as well, some time?
Http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

Thanks :)
Keep on doing a good job!

hanidee said...

Nice review. I was thinking about getting this as well, but since there's so much fall out, I think I'll skip. Thanks!

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting