Saturday, October 30, 2010

Last Minute Halloween Deals

Didn't get a Halloween costume yet?

If you want to buy one, go to the mall and hit up Hot Topic and Wet Seal. Their Halloween costumes are 50% off. The ones from Hot Topic are so legit and pretty! 

Wet Seal:
The costumes at Wet Seal are kinda skanky to me. There's barely any cloth there! lol 

Hot Topic: 


Hot Topic's costumes were much nicer, more fabric, better quality, and super pretty. 

I don't like how Halloween is borderline National Skank Day. Some girls go all out and it hurts my eyes. =[ Personally, I am not going to buy a costume. I feel like it's a tad waste of money for something you'll only wear once.  Considering what I already have in my closet, I've decided to go as Rosie the Riveter for Halloween. 

A strong figure for a change and I can wear long pants (thank goodness cause it's getting breezy)! haha. I'm just gonna do a pin-up girl look (cat eyes & red lips), dig in my closet for a blue blouse, tuck it into my light wash skinny jeans, roll up my sleeves and put a red hanky on my head.  If people can't figure out what I am, I'll just have to flex and show them I have no mus-kulls. lol 

What are you going to be for Halloween??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting