Friday, August 20, 2010

First Post ♥

Hello all =)

I decided to start a blogspot because tumblr doesn't seem to be as popular with the makeup community =( haha JK. I was on AsianBeautyBlog.com but unfortunately that is dying out =( About 5 years ago I stumbled across makeup blogs when I was searching for a prom look. Ever since then I haven't gone a single day without my daily doses of makeup & nail polish blogs.

I really love makeup, nail polish, & all the pretty little things. I want to share my opinions about products with you all. I always do my research before I spend $$ on makeup & I hope I can help others by posting swatches, product photos, & my reviews.

I also love love love to shop! My sister always says "There's nothing you can't buy at a discounted price." LOL Maybe we're just cheap =) Bargain shopping is my specialty and I will be posting news about discount codes & sales as I find them.

Stay tune for my rants & raves!


Disclaimer: All products mentioned in my blog were purchased by me unless otherwise stated. I am not affiliated with any of the brands or company I feature and do not receive any compensation for my reviews. My reviews are honest opinions and based on my experience with the products.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by Best Web Hosting